Do I need new working papers every year?

You only need to obtain new working papers if you have turned 16 years old between September and June. Please visit your guidance office after your 16th birthday.

Do I need to fill out paperwork if I worked at WEI last summer?

Yes, you must complete paperwork every year. New paperwork will be emailed to you through BambooHR. If you have turned 16 years old between September and June, you will need to update your working papers through your Guidance Office after your 16th birthday.

I didn’t get an ‘Ask Back’ Invitation…What now?

In order to provide our guests with exceptional customer service, our Ask Back invitations are given to our exceptional Team Members. If you did not receive an invitation and feel that you should have, please call Human Resources at (315)-369-6145 extension 0.

Can I change departments?

You may call us at 315-369-6145 and make a request to change departments or make a note on your Ask Back form. Department requests are not guaranteed.